[R] Cost effective Laser and IPL servicing. Alma, Cynosure, Candela, Fotona, Lumenis…

Laser Warehouse hannah.lysandrou at laserwarehouse.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 13:09:47 CET 2017

If you are not able to see this mail, click http://rcwo.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/9jdkuam01xff.html[  ]( http://rcwo.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/125ibd65a01xfd.html ) [  ]( http://rcwo.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/125ibd6xq01xfd.html )

The Laser Warehouse is the UK’s leading independent provider of on site, superior quality, cost-effective laser and IPL services. Our experience and extensive supplier network make The Laser Warehouse your single, trusted source for maintenance and servicing of your medical laser and IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) systems.

We can save you £1000’s over your main dealer service prices! For many years, the main dealers have charged their customers high prices for the maintenance and servicing of their laser and IPL systems, simply because they could! This is now changing as independent service companies such as ourselves can save you and your clinic many £1000’s compared to what your main dealer will charge you.

[  ]( http://rcwo.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/125ibd7q601xfd.html )

[  ]( http://rcwo.r.ca.d.sendibm2.com/125ibd8im01xfd.html )

We use either genuine or after-market spares and our service engineers are familiar with all the major makes of laser and IPL systems. Our engineers have over 35 years’ laser and IPL servicing experience between them so their experience speaks for itself.

We have hundreds of customers across the UK and we are only too happy to put you in touch with them for testimonials on our service provision.