[R] Help with implementing Whittaker-Henderson graduation for raw-data

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:21:07 CET 2017

Percival:

Please make at least a minimal effort to search before posting.

 A google search on "Whittaker-Henderson smoothing R" brought up what
appeared to me to be several relevant links. If I am wrong about this,
you should probably explain why in a further query.

Of course, in general, we do not write your code for you. This is just
"r-help" not a free r programming service. You need to show us your
code and the errors you got when you attempted to run it.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."