[R] Differential equations

Fanny Gallais gallais.fanny at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:10:48 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm working on a system of 2 differential equations. My initial condition
(t=0) is c(100,0) and i'm using lsoda function (from package deSolve) to
solve it.
My system reprensents the evoution of drug concentration in two
compartments throug time. Problem is I would like to model a repeated drug
administration. That is to say, not only 100 at t=0 but also at t=20,40,...
I can't find a solution to do so. I tried adding "100" to the first
differential equation at the times of interest but it doesn't work. Do you
have any idea?

Thank you
F.G.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]