[R] [FORGED] Equality of two probabilities (proportions?)

mamuash bukana mamushbukana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:27:31 CET 2017

Suppose we calculate probability of an event using Binomial
distribution and got p1. Then probability of that same event is
calculated using the Normal approximation to Binomial and got p2.
Can't we evaluate the goodness of our approximation by comparing the
difference between p1&p2? If yes, how to implement this in R?

I wouldn't have been here seeking for help if I had that "deep"
understanding of the issue under question Rolf!