[R] RStudio: Place for Storing Options

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Feb 11 17:09:36 CET 2017

For the record, then, Google listened to my incantation of "rstudio
configuration file" and the second result was:

https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us/articles/200534577-Resetting-RStudio-Desktop-s-State

RStudio Desktop is also open source, so you can download the source
code and look at the operating-system-specific bits (for "where") if the
above link goes out of date or disappears.