[R] Independent samples bootstrapped T-test : question

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 08:20:28 CET 2017

Hi Tahereh,
In the code you provided, there seems to be a mistake in the calls to
"sample" in that you haven't specified the "size" argument. You should
have gotten an error there. Also, you have assigned both samples to
the same variable name, so there will be no "boot.p" when the call to
t-test is made, leading to another error message. As Bert said, have a
look at the "boot" function in the "boot" package. This is probably
what you are attempting.

Jim