[R] optimisation of the system of differential equations

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Feb 20 16:48:58 CET 2017

1) Missing code. Only certain types of attachments get through, and the recommendation is to include everything in the body of the email. Whatever you did,  it did not get through to us.

2) Please make it clear what results you obtained and what results you expected. This is not the "do your research for you" mailing list, so please keep your question focused on how R does things, not on whether your theory is correct.