[R] Make sure a data frame has been "fun through" a function

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:43:42 CET 2017

Hello All,

I am writing a package. I would like to encourage the user to look at the
data to rectify errors with function A before utilizing function B to code
these data as binary. I thought about solving this problem by adding a
"flag" in the attributes that could be used downstream in B, and have a
function that adds this "flag" if the user is convinced that everything is
okay. This would allow the user to utilize their data as is, if error
checking is not necessary. Maybe I am overthinking this. Thanks again.
kindest regards,

Stephen

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us

                                -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                              -Robert Gentleman

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]