[R] unidentified option(s) in mean.model

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sat Feb 25 17:50:01 CET 2017

Hello,

Your minimal reproducible example is not reproducible since we don't
have acces to file "EURJPY.m1440.csv" and is far from minimal.
Anyway, the best I can say is that you are using the attribution
operator '<-' to set the values of a function's arguments when you
should use '='. Try instead the fllowing.

spec = ugarchspec(variance.model = list(model = "sGARCH",garchOrder=c(1,1)),
                     mean.model = list(
                       armaOrder = c(final.order[1], final.order[3]),
arfima = FALSE, include.mean = TRUE),
                     distribution.model = "sged")

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas