[R] order.by requires an appropriate time-based object

Joshua Ulrich josh.m.ulrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:05:11 CET 2017

Please provide a minimal, reproducible example.  It's really hard for
someone to help you if you give them nearly 100 lines of code and no
data.  My guess is that data[,1] is character (or factor) and you need
to convert it to Date or POSIXct.

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:24 AM, Allan Tanaka <allantanaka11 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> HiNot sure why i get error like this: Error in xts(forecasts, dates[(window.length):length(returns)]) :   order.by requires an appropriate time-based object
> I have researched for the answer that i need to convert returns into time series. I did that but still it doesn't work?See attached for file.Thanks

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich
FOSS Trading  |  www.fosstrading.com
R/Finance 2017 | www.rinfinance.com