[R] Help with GENETICS package

Giulia Valvassori giuliavalva89 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:16:36 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am writing you this email because i need your help and I will really
appreciate if you can dedicate some minutes of your time in helping me.

I'm trying to use the R genetics package for a Linkage Disequilibrium
analysis of data matrix obtained from a RADseq protocol (Stacks software).
After several filtration steps, i'm currently working on a matrix of
approximately 3000 SNPs (100 samples). I'm having some issues in
understanding which type of input file should i run. I have found something
related to the genlight format but i really don't understand how can i
convert my genepop file into this new format.

Can anyone please tell me if i'm working on the right direction and how can
i convert my file?

Thank you very much for your time!
Best regards,
Giulia