[R] [Rd] Problems when trying to install and load package "rzmq"

Paul Bernal paulbernal07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:26:26 CET 2017

Dear Whit,

Thank you for your valuable and kind reply. I will take a look at the link
you provided, however, I would also like to try to compile libzmq sources
for windows with R´s mingw, how can I do this? Or where can I find any
documents or guidance to try this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Best regards,

Paul