[R] rJava

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu Jan 5 21:08:50 CET 2017

I would guess that you don't have the Java runtime installed, or that the wordsize (32 or 64 bit) runtime you have installed is not compatible with the wordsize of the version of R that you are using.

You really should read and heed the Posting Guide, which mentions things like mentioning your operating system and using plain text email rather than HTML to avoid us not seeing what you see (which is confusing at best).