[R] how to proof the trend of two columns of data?

vod vos vodvos at zoho.com
Tue Jan 10 13:03:25 CET 2017

as far as I know,  ?kruskal.test will show us the differences between three or more groups. But it could show the trend.

---- On 星期一, 09 一月 2017 10:12:14 -0800 David L Carlson <dcarlson at tamu.edu> wrote ----

The list does not assist with homework problems. If this is not a class assignment, you should be more specific about what you have tried and provide a reproducible example (a sample of the real data or some made-up data that has the same columns and data types). In the meantime you could also try the following R command:

> ?kruskal.test

David L Carlson

Department of Anthropology

Texas A&M University