[R] PNG File in R Markdown HTML

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jan 10 17:15:05 CET 2017

Someone here may have an answer for you,  but in general to solve this you need to use CSS which implies you also need to understand HTML, and neither of these subjects are on topic here (where the topic is the R language). Once you know what you want the output of knitr to look like then you need to learn how to get that code through knitr, which has its own mailing list. If you are lucky someone may have already made an rmarkdown template you could use or modify. You might try Googling "rmarkdown logo html".