[R] Getting Started

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 23:09:55 CET 2017

You obviously know little about R or you would not have asked that
question. So heeding Jim's advice is clearly your first step. A second
would be to read the "Writing R extensions" manual to learn about R
packages. A third would be to check out the CRAN task views to get a sense
of what's available in the 3000 or more packages users have already
contributed.

Cheers,

Bert