[R] Problem installing R 2.12.1 on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

Florence Lui floorrinse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 01:15:24 CET 2017

I'm trying to download version 2.12.1 of R in order for it to be compatible
with the version of SPSS I have on my computer (SPSS V. 20), so that I can
install the Essentials for R plugin for SPSS.

However, when I try to install this version of R, I get a popup saying it
can't be installed because it requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (see
attached). But I do have a higher operating system--Mac OS X Yosemite
10.10.5.

Any idea what might be wrong? Thanks for your help!
--
Florence Lui

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]