[R] non-parametric manova with post-hoc test

michael.eisenring at agroscope.admin.ch michael.eisenring at agroscope.admin.ch
Wed Jan 18 18:00:08 CET 2017

Good day,
I am looking for a way to perform a non parametric manova and to analyze the result using post-hoc tests (an equivalent of the kruskal wallis test for anova)

In my book (discovering statistic using R) two tests are described Munzel and Brunners method (mulrank) and Choi and Mardens test (cmanova). Both are from the package WRS which unfortunately does not exist anymore (and WRS2 is not containing these tests). Furthermore the test do to my knowledge not allow post-hoc analyses-

I would be grateful for your help

Best,
Mike

Eisenring Michael, Msc.
PhD Student

Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research
EAER
Agroecology and Environment
Biosafety

Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH-8046 Zürich