[R] non-parametric manova with post-hoc test

michael.eisenring at agroscope.admin.ch michael.eisenring at agroscope.admin.ch
Thu Jan 19 08:19:44 CET 2017

Dear Brian,
Thank you for your answer.
Another thing that came to my mind: Would it be possible just to separately rank-transform my 3 dependent  variables and then to conduct a normal MANOVA on this data?

Thanks,
Mike
Eisenring Michael, Msc.
PhD Student

Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research
EAER
Agroecology and Environment
Biosafety

Reckenholzstrasse 191, CH-8046 Zürich