[R] R Graphics: Device 2 (Active)

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jan 23 19:56:32 CET 2017

You need to be clear in your own mind about the distinction between RStudio and R before you can communicate clearly about it.  Specifically, we don't know how to debug problems with RStudio here, and what you describe sounds completely normal for the R Gui program that ships with R.

It sounds to me like you need to communicate with RStudio support, but providing a reproducible example here, run from R Gui rather than RStudio, could make the issue more clear.