[R] Challenge extracting months

Kwesi Quagraine starskykwesi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:39:58 CET 2017

Well noted David. Thanks

Kwesi

--
Try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value-Albert Einstein

University of Cape Coast|College of Agriculture and Natural Sciences|Department
of Physics|
Team Leader|Recycle Up! Ghana|Technology Without Borders|
Other emails: kwesi.quagraine at ucc.edu.gh|kwesi.quagraine at teog.de|
Mobile: +233266173582
Skype: quagraine_cwasi
Twitter: @Pkdilly