[R] about plotting a special case

lily li chocold12 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 03:46:45 CEST 2017

Hi R users,

I have a question about plotting. There is the dataframe below, while each
row represents a record. If I want to plot on a A-B plot, i.e., x-axis
represents A, while y-axis represents B values. However, I want to plot the
mean value from records 1-10 as one point, while the 10th and 90th
percentiles represent the error bars, such as one point in the attached
example. I don't know how to do this, and then add a legend.
After the above step, if I have a dataframe DF2 with the same structure but
different values than DF1, how to show the point on the same figure, but
use different colors or symbols? Thanks for any advices.

DF1

        A  B  C
1     65 21 54
2     66 23 55