[R] Making 2 dimensional vector from the 3 dimensional one

Csima, Gabriella gabriella.csima at metoffice.gov.uk
Fri Jul 14 11:43:31 CEST 2017

Hi All,
I want to make a 1 dimension vector from the first two dimensions of a 3 dimension array, so make a 2 dimension vector from a 3-dimension one, with "fusing" (making as.vector) the first two dimensions.
It seems to be very easy, but I cannot find the solution, I mean it would very strange, that I would do taking the single 1 dimensional vectors from the 3 dimensional one, make one vector from the first two vectors and make two dimension from the original 3rd one and this new one, but  I think there would be an easier way that I do not find.
Could you help me, please?
Thanks very much,
Gabi

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]