[R] label sunflower point

Michael Friendly friendly at yorku.ca
Mon Jul 17 15:46:01 CEST 2017

On 7/16/2017 9:36 AM, Nada Gh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I create a plot using sunflowerplot, I need to highlight one point to show
> its importance. What suggestion you have to accomplish this?
>
> Thanks,

In general, the way to answer such a question for yourself is to read
the documentation for arguments related to observation plot attributes,
then, if necessary, read the source code.

The col= argument of sunflowerplot is passed to points(), and seg.col=
is passed to segments, so you could try creating a vector of these, with
a different value for the point you want to highlight.

-Michael