[R] Problem in shiny writing a .txt file

Ulrik Stervbo ulrik.stervbo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:58:17 CEST 2017

Hi Ana,

The path is most likely wrong.

How does f.texto() know the res.path? Do you manage to remove the old path
and create a new one but f.texto() doesn't know?

Not reasons for your problem, but curious: Why do you change the working
directory? What is the intention behind appending dir(res.path) to
res.path? Why don't you create a vector with the lines and use writeline()
in f.texto() instead of opening and closing the file several times?

HTH
Ulrik