[R] cannot use package RcmdrPlugin.plotByGroup

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Jul 24 14:29:10 CEST 2017

Dear Lu Wei,

As I already said, qqPlot() in the next version of the car package will be able to plot by groups; the graphs will be in separate panels, will have a common y-axis by default, and will show a confidence envelope. They will not look like the graphs that you created, and as a general matter the Rcmdr doesn't provide customized graphs, which are much easier to draw using R commands than in a GUI. This addition will not happen soon.

Best,
 John