[R] Problem with shortestPath in igraph and qgraph

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Jun 21 07:05:56 CEST 2017

Hard to follow data analysis without data. Try making your example reproducible [1][2][3] and post in plain text (a setting in your emailer). Read the Posting Guide mentioned in the footer to avoid other posting pitfalls.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html