[R] Error in model.frame.default(formula = formula, data = data, drop.unused.levels = TRUE, : object is not a matrix

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Wed Mar 1 19:37:51 CET 2017

Hello,

 >What is function logret? After loading the packages I've tried

?logret
No documentation for ‘logret’ in specified packages and libraries:
you could try ‘??logret’

Besides, how can you use a function logret(data1.ts, ...) and then do

depmix(logret ~ 1, ...)

Suddenly logret becomes a column in dataset deret.
Revise your code, please.
And in order for us to test it you should also post the output of the
following command.

dput(head(data1, 30))  # paste the output of this in your next mail

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas