[R] Reading Multiple Files for Text Mining in R Using TM Package?

Shivi Bhatia shivipmp82 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:00:21 CET 2017

Hi All ,

I am trying to read few csv files for some text mining assignment.

I have used this command to check the # of files in the working directory:

length(dir(path="D:/Shivi/R Project", all.files = TRUE))
This results to more than 220 approx.

I just need 3 files from these to use for the text mining purpose however
if i use:

docs<- Corpus(DirSource(directory = "D:/Shivi/R Project"))
this reads all the 220+ files

Please suggest how to achieve this feat. Have researched on stack overflow,
where they have used multiple read.csv statements to read multiple files
however do not find that very effective way.

Thank you.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]