[R] swirl library loading problem

Moinul Islam moinul95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 22:49:36 CET 2017

I have installed swirl package using install.packages("swirl")

after that I tried to load library(swirl). It shows the following error.

Error in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env) :

cannot open file
'C:/Users/Moinul/Documents/R/win-library/3.3/digest/R/digest.rdb': No such
file or directory

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘swirl’

I am using Windows 8 and my R package is 3.3.2. I have also downloaded and
copied RCurl and Curl package in my R library C:\Program
Files\R\R-3.3.2\library and also in the location where swirl is installed
C:\Users\Moinul\Documents\R\win-library\3.3.

Please help me solving the problem

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]