[R] regarding trouble in installation of gdalutils package in R 3.3.2

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 6 18:37:05 CET 2017

Probably should take this question to the R-sig-geo mailing list.

And you will need to tell people exactly what command(s) you used, and the exact resulting error message.

Possibly you will have to ask for help from Rstudio, if it turns out the cause somehow has to do with Rstudio; I have no idea how likely that is.

Also, please send plain text email to R mailing lists, not html.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory