[R] Earth Mover's Distance

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Mar 7 18:36:56 CET 2017

The earthmovdist repo on R-Forge is alive and well.  Rainer and I simply
stopped doing work on it as the authors of the Emd-L1 library we use could
not get a liberal license for this.  Note the language in the source code
(src/emdL1.cpp) and please make sure YOUR use is in compliance.

But as I use R-Forge less than GitHub, I just brought the repo over to

    https://github.com/eddelbuettel/earthmovdist

and may make an update or two in the coming days to make it compliant with R
CMD check on R release and R devel, and in process may make the Rcpp use a
little more current...

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org