[R] Has anyone created diagrammatic representations of Access/ODBC databases using R?

Chris Evans chrishold at psyctc.org
Wed Mar 8 23:28:00 CET 2017

Many thanks Paul,

That looks very good and certainly the end result is absolutely along the lines I was hoping to find.  I will read that article thoroughly and it will clearly teach me a lot about the graphics you used there.

I was really hoping that someone might have wrapped something like that up to create some higher level functions that might do that sort of thing _and_, (perhaps someone else!), might have written some things that collect information about Access database structures, and/or the connectedness of data frames created with merge statements that would generate the information in a form that lends itself.

I know I'm dreaming of the stars but, as you're showing, there are stellar people using R and it struck me that others might have had similar dreams and perhaps had put code together they might be willing to share!

Very best to you, and to all r-helpers!

Chris