[R] Linear Mixed-Effects Model

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 16:44:29 CET 2017

Have you read the docs? Is this some kind of homework? -- this list
does not do homework. We expect minimal efforts at least on the part
of posters. We do not do tutorials here. I think you need to do some
reading on your own before posting further. Try posting on the
r-sig-mixed-models list to get or to be directed to such tutorials.

-- Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."