[R] About error in the panel

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Sat Mar 11 23:25:33 CET 2017

You will get this error if 'df' does not have columns named "X" and
"Y", so df$X or df$Y is NULL.  E.g.,
  > df <- data.frame(One=1:3, Two=11:13)
  > df$Three <- df$One + df$noSuchColumn
  Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, "Three", value = numeric(0)) :
    replacement has 0 rows, data has 3

What does names(df) show in the different panels?

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com