[R] Permission to use R Installation Screenshots and Datasets

Srinivasa K G kgsrinivasa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:03:26 CET 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are in the process of developing a textbook on R and are writing to
request your permission to include certain screenshots relating to
installation of the package in our book to be published tentatively in May
2017. The description of our book is as follows*:*

*Title*: Statistical Programming in R

*Approx. no. of pages*: 400

*Approx. price*: ₹395.00

*Publisher*: Oxford University Press

*Territory rights*: Worldwide

We would be grateful if we might have your gratis permission to use the
screenshots (see attachment) in the above-mentioned title, supporting
supplements and any derivatives, which are to be published worldwide by
Oxford University Press. This permission would be required to cover all
media (print and electronic), any future revisions or editions of the book
and supplements and any translations of it published by Oxford University
Press or its licensees (world rights). Subject to your permissions, we
would ensure to provide due acknowledgements as appropriate.

We would also like to use the data sets (that are part and parcel of a
typical R package) to demonstrate problems and solutions in the book.

We are looking forward to your response at the earliest.

--
Dr. Srinivasa K G
Associate Professor