[R] Getting the date out of R forecast funcion along with the forecasts as a data frame

Paul Bernal paulbernal07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:57:31 CET 2017

Dear all,

I am currently generating forcasts using several different functions in
Azure Machine Learning Studio using the R script module (nnetar,
auto.arima, HoltWinters, ets, etc.).

However, I want to find a way to get the dates of the forecasts and put
those dates (along with the forecasts) in a data.frame format.

Whenever I transform the forecast function results into a data frame, the
date of the forecasts is lost, or seems like you cannot get the date of the
forecasts and make them part of the data frame containing the forecast
results.

I would like to manipulate the results in such a way that I can get the
following format:

Date              Forecast
Jan-2017       ######
Feb-2017       ######