[R] Crete stats course

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:57:52 CET 2017

Perhaps this has been asked and settled before, but while such courses
certainly might be of interest to those who read this list, they are
for profit, and therefore advertising them here does seem somewhat
inappropriate.

Please, I don't want to start a long discussion or war. Just slap me
down if I am wrong about this.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter