[R] Percent transformation

Christoph Puschmann c.puschmann at student.unsw.edu.au
Fri Mar 17 01:41:41 CET 2017

Dear All,

Thank you for helping me out.

First, I am sorry for adding a HTML element. I was not aware of it. I simply copy and pasted the output of mat_data from R studio.

Second, no it is not homework. It was part of a side project at work.

Third, thank you Jeff. Your comment was really productive. I discovered two alternatives:
1) mat_data = as.matrix(sapply(x[,2:ncol(x)], percent))
2) mat_data = as.matrix(sapply(x[,2:ncol(x)], as.numeric)*100)
    mat_data = round(mat_data,1)

Regards,

Christoph