[R] "Ordiellipse" in vegan package plot; how to plot sd for individual species

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Thu Mar 23 17:47:50 CET 2017

Most attachments (including your data and graph) get stripped from mail sent to the list. If the data are a plain text file, giving the file an extension of .txt will usually let it survive the trip (even if it is a .csv file). Graphics will survive if they are .png files.

If the datasets are not large, use dput(env) and dput(species), and then paste the output of those commands into your email message.

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77840-4352