[R] Looping Through DataFrames with Differing Lenghts

Anthoni, Peter (IMK) peter.anthoni at kit.edu
Tue Mar 28 07:42:41 CEST 2017

Hi Paul,

match might help, but without a real data sample, it is hard to check if the following might work.

mm=match(df.col378[,"Date"],df.col362[,"Date"])
#mm will have NAs, where there is no matching date in df.col362
#and have the index of the match, where the two dates match
new.df=cbind(df.col378,"transits.col362"=df.col362[mm,"transits"])

cheers
Peter