[R] Managing axis labels

Ivan Calandra calandra at rgzm.de
Tue Mar 28 11:14:45 CEST 2017

Hi Jamil,

You first need to specify 'xaxt' and 'yaxt' in your plot() call, and
then you can set the size of the labels with cex.axis:

plot(x, y, xlab=expression(vartheta), ylab="Concentration", xaxt="n",
yaxt="n")axis(1, cex.axis=3) axis(2, cex.axis=2)

HTH,
Ivan

--
Ivan Calandra, PhD
MONREPOS Archaeological Research Centre and