[R] Generating Covering Arrays

Shannon Shelburne sshelburne at jrad.us
Thu Mar 30 20:15:28 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to determine if R has a package for generating covering arrays. I have done a general Google search as well as searched several R forums and help sites but have not been able to find anything definitive one way or the other. I know there are packages that have the ability to generate Orthogonal Arrays (e.g., DoE.base) but I am looking for the capability to generate Covering Arrays for some software testing (the main difference being in an orthogonal array, each combination occurs exactly x times, but in a covering array each combination occurs at least x times; a relaxing of the requirement that can make a difference in the ability to find a solution as well as in the size of the array). If anyone knows of a package for Covering Arrays, I would greatly appreciate the information.

Thank you in advance,
Shannon

This e-mail and any attachments are proprietary and are intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and may constitute Federal Government records and property. If you are not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.