[R] Example of the use of the "crt" graphical parameter?

Michael Hannon jmhannon.ucdavis at gmail.com
Tue May 2 06:03:36 CEST 2017

Bendy like spaghetti :-)  Thanks, Jim.  I wasn't aware of plotrix, and
it does seem to be a cornucopia of useful, graphical stuff.

In this case, my quest for rotating characters stemmed from what you
might call a PHB request that I was eventually able to work around.  I
posed my original question here just out of curiosity (and
frustration, I guess).

-- Mike