[R] Lattice xyplot

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 22:42:22 CEST 2017

Thanks all for the clarification!

      From: Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us>
 To: r-help at r-project.org; Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 at gmail.com>; array chip <arrayprofile at yahoo.com>
Cc: "r-help at r-project.org" <r-help at r-project.org>
 Sent: Monday, May 1, 2017 10:53 AM
 Subject: Re: [R] Lattice xyplot

It is not a question of whether lattice "understands" the unsorted data... imagine trying to plot 4 points to form a square instead of a trend line... you would NOT want lattice to sort those points for you. That lattice leaves your data alone gives you more flexibility, even while it adds work for certain applications.