[R] memory issue

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed May 3 00:27:50 CEST 2017

Suggestions...

Post plain text (you reduce your own chances of getting feedback by failing to do this in your email program)

Provide sample data and code

Buy more RAM

use data.table package and fread

load and analyze subsets of data

Put the data into a database (e.g. sqlite?)

If these suggestions seem brief, or even if they don't, please be more explicit in your question. Read [1] and [2].

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html