[R] Cannot load library(glmulti), because: Error: package ‘rJava’ could not be loaded

BR_email br at dmstat1.com
Wed May 3 18:13:04 CEST 2017

Jeff:
Yes, your trouble shooting was in target.
I needed to install Java. I installed Java 64-bit.
Things look okay, so far ( haven't run glmulti).
Thanks, again.
Bruce
~~~

package ‘glmulti’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
	C:\Users\BruceRatner\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpOC7vMl\downloaded_packages