[R] Copy and Rename Folder in same directory

Archit Soni soni.archit1989 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:12:38 CEST 2017

Hey Duncan,

There are no sub folders in the folder which its content i want to copy.
Just 4 files.

list.files('Old Folder Path') gives me the files in this folder.

I am running this line that gives me False when running for all the 4 files

file.copy(list.files(oldFolder),newFolder,recursive = TRUE)

--
Regards
Archit

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]