[R] Off-Topic: Project Organisation

G.Maubach at gmx.de G.Maubach at gmx.de
Thu May 11 18:33:35 CEST 2017

Hi All,

this post is somewhat off-topic cause it deals with a meta issue related to project organisation instead of real R code.

I have updated my blog concerning a possible directory and file structure for marketing research projects and data mining projects alike:

https://github.com/gmaubach/R-Know-How/wiki/R-Blog

There I condensed best practices already communicated in articels, books, packages and guidelines into a new universial structure. It shall serve as a template and construction kit which you can use to create a structure that suits your project best.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Kind regards

Georg