[R] variable scale and transform confusion with glmm

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sun May 14 06:19:46 CEST 2017

This list is about R programming not statistics, so your post is OT.
Try stats.stackexchange.com instead.

However, given your admitted statistical ignorance, I think you need a
local consultant to lead you through the statistical wilderness, not a
remote internet list. Note that, e.g. "which base" to use for logs,is
always irrelevant (other than as a matter of convention, possibly).

Cheers
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."